Investment and Finance
The economic crisis of 2008 has forced the financial institutions to undergo a series of measures to reform the sector and have been placed under scrutiny to mitigate the risk of another economic meltdown.
These measures, whilst addressing many of the operational risks, have imposed many restrictions that have handcuffed the finance industry from operating at fuller potential; however, in 2015/2016 we are witnessing a level of release from some of the stringent requirements allowing for a slight recovery in the sector.
The finance industry is heavily regulated, be it retail banking, commercial banking, wealth management, investment banking and insurance companies; accordingly, at RISKTAL we seek to partner with you and share with you our expertise in governance, risk management and compliance to assist you through a suite of our professional services:
- Strategic planning and performance optimization
- Governance services.
- Compliance management services.
- Innovation and creativity solutions.
- Development and/or review of policies and procedures manuals.
- Excellence awards and happiness advisory.
- Internal audit services.
- Forensic data analysis.
- Fraud and corruption prevention services.
- Business continuity planning.
- RISKTAL digital solutions.
- Professional training and awareness campaigns.
Who are they? Are they right for you? Are they doing what they are supposed to do?