Despite the progressive reliance on technology, having the right people is integral to the success of any organization. It has become more difficult for organizations to recruit and retain good talent, pressured by the need to manage costs, the rapid changes in the business environment, demographics and the type of talent needed to cope with these changes.
The regulatory environment around managing and protecting human capital are rapidly evolving and vary in their complexity and sophistication across different territories. In recent years, many countries have increased their investment in national human resources, giving rise to nationalization campaigns (for example: Emiratization in UAE, Saudization in KSA and Qatarization in Qatar) that aim at developing the capabilities of national resources and providing them with employment opportunities.
Similar to any other investment, smart and adequate investment in people paves the road to unleash their potential and optimize their contribution to organizations’ value chain.
When looking at the people in your organization, ask yourself:
- Do we have the right number of people?
- Are we attracting and retaining the right talent?
- Are the people operating at their optimum potential?
- Are the people operating in the best interest of the organization?
- Are we contributing to the nationalization initiatives?
- Are we compliant with the regulatory requirements?
At RISKTAL we firmly believe in the value of investing in the right people to achieve the desired results, hence we can help you through
- Human capital needs analysis.
- Policies and procedures.
- Job description articulation.
- Succession planning.
- Recruitment assessment solutions.
- Talent development.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Talent motivation and optimization solutions.
- Performance management.
- Referrals and placements.
- Compensation and benefits advisory.
- National talent development.
- Assessment of nationalization development processes.
- Training and awareness.
- Independent assessment processes.
- Regulatory compliance framework.
- Regulatory compliance audits.
- Process improvement advisory.
- Technology optimization solutions.
- Misconduct investigations.
#eidmubarak https://t.co/lUekgTJnCK20 Jul
Family Businesses | Risktal https://t.co/IQyvV6V0II13 Jun
We are back online... Welcome to visit our website https://t.co/2ZYu45saOs04 Mar
We are experiencing some minor technical issues with our website that we are working on resolving promptly. We apo… https://t.co/aCFLwUQqW927 Feb
Knowledge, Acknowledge and Resolve | Risktal https://t.co/i6eIApb62V01 Sep
Knowledge, Acknowledge and Resolve | Risktal https://t.co/JhIhom4dje01 Sep
PRECISION Business Diagnostics | Risktal https://t.co/8AMsY1FVbl30 Jun
Navigate COVID-19 and Emerge Stronger | Risktal https://t.co/re4l5N60CM01 Jun
Now more than ever is fraud risk at the highest level. Occupied combating COVID-19 & under the cover of a slowing e… https://t.co/oaHw0JNoY011 May
Clowns Belong in a Circus, Not in Risk Management | Risktal https://t.co/LOI2uza7Mi06 Apr
Did You Know: We Can Manage Your Ethics Hotline For You! | Risktal https://t.co/mCagt3ibfe02 Mar
A Simple Guide to Destroy Your Organization | Risktal https://t.co/PngNG1akPT11 Feb
Reflections on 2019 Global Risks | Risktal https://t.co/70tVXWkGGo09 Dec
Boutique Firms or Large Firms? | Risktal https://t.co/etMhJjW5d807 Dec
One of our older posts; however, it is always good to remind ourselves with some basic #cybersecurity tips. Risktal… https://t.co/SaUgqcg4NK28 Nov
Organizational Culture | Risktal https://t.co/WG0WXncuWS14 Nov
The Incomplete Picture | Risktal https://t.co/O4mmSN0CP207 Nov
10 interview signs the Internal Audit Function you are applying for is NOT what it's supposed to be! | Risktal https://t.co/Pi5B8Ex9D721 Oct
The Chocolate Trail to Corruption! | Risktal https://t.co/QBXV55un1502 Sep
Eid Mubarak 2019 | Risktal https://t.co/ocgd4UIbeR08 Aug