Despite the progressive reliance on technology, having the right people is integral to the success of any organization. It has become more difficult for organizations to recruit and retain good talent, pressured by the need to manage costs, the rapid changes in the business environment, demographics and the type of talent needed to cope with these changes.
The regulatory environment around managing and protecting human capital are rapidly evolving and vary in their complexity and sophistication across different territories. In recent years, many countries have increased their investment in national human resources, giving rise to nationalization campaigns (for example: Emiratization in UAE, Saudization in KSA and Qatarization in Qatar) that aim at developing the capabilities of national resources and providing them with employment opportunities.
Similar to any other investment, smart and adequate investment in people paves the road to unleash their potential and optimize their contribution to organizations’ value chain.
When looking at the people in your organization, ask yourself:
- Do we have the right number of people?
- Are we attracting and retaining the right talent?
- Are the people operating at their optimum potential?
- Are the people operating in the best interest of the organization?
- Are we contributing to the nationalization initiatives?
- Are we compliant with the regulatory requirements?
At RISKTAL we firmly believe in the value of investing in the right people to achieve the desired results, hence we can help you through
- Human capital needs analysis.
- Policies and procedures.
- Job description articulation.
- Succession planning.
- Recruitment assessment solutions.
- Talent development.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Talent motivation and optimization solutions.
- Performance management.
- Referrals and placements.
- Compensation and benefits advisory.
- National talent development.
- Assessment of nationalization development processes.
- Training and awareness.
- Independent assessment processes.
- Regulatory compliance framework.
- Regulatory compliance audits.
- Process improvement advisory.
- Technology optimization solutions.
- Misconduct investigations.
May they rest in peace. #Tuerkei #Syria #earthquake https://t.co/2UMjRZuXXv06 Feb
An excellent reminder from @DubaiPoliceHQ. https://t.co/3BneLJhDFa03 Feb
#NewProfilePic https://t.co/1rcTOxzXkd03 Feb
Merry Christmas https://t.co/3rI1F1Ndhf24 Dec
SCAM ALERT - Risktal https://t.co/6tF20WWwyg22 Dec
Risktal Professional Network https://t.co/es6qxm7AZC #Meetup via @Meetup https://t.co/gxfMgrHih108 Jul
Checkout this Meetup with Risktal Professional Network: https://t.co/n0pgAdVwoP02 Jul
Condolences - Risktal https://t.co/iI3W3YhCUy https://t.co/oBt4OfgXUS16 May
Thinking of mining #crypto? Is it feasible? Have you assessed the risks associated? We can guide you through this… https://t.co/grf2ss3NiW21 Apr
How resilient is your enterprise architecture? #resilience #enterpriseriskmanagement #enterprisearchitecture https://t.co/DXOlDzYlwT19 Apr
Check out this job from RISKTAL Management Consultancies https://t.co/pLoIwK40np14 Apr
Join us now for tailor-made introductory and advisory sessions explaining #blockchaintechnology and its applicabili… https://t.co/dfncJ93oyo14 Apr
Crypto - Risktal https://t.co/unFEpv2CN2 https://t.co/SgTUhyKFMV08 Apr
Blockchain - Risktal https://t.co/1CSEWEhjVa https://t.co/5NxgxKEsyD05 Apr
Board Effectiveness - Risktal https://t.co/3M3wYcqYBb https://t.co/zcgHB3LfEh10 Feb
It is time for Real Risk Management - Risktal https://t.co/nlQb1bGd0A https://t.co/ub5l91c3tF10 Feb
There's No Smoke Without Fire - Risktal https://t.co/BhBzF3uIL4 https://t.co/rdETk49gLm21 Jan